Visit the CDC website for important information.
GET READY WITH THESE TWO SIMPLE STEPS:
• Stay home if you can and avoid gatherings.
• Practice social distancing by keeping a distance of about six feet from others.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home if you are sick, except if you need to get medical care.
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily (e.g. your doorknobs and phone).
ull information on how to disinfect found here.
• Wear a facemask if you are sick.
• Share this page to help others prepare.